- This event has passed.
Guru Purnima 2022
July 8 @ 7:00 pm - July 10 @ 3:30 pmBy Donation
Guru Purnima is a time of the year when we remember the spiritual teacher.
It is a time for celebrating the transfer of wisdom that occurs in any learning situation, but in the arena of spiritual training it is particularly poignant. For to understand things spiritually, we must use spiritual means. That is something that we are not usually gifted through birth and normal societal interaction. Meeting and feeling the call in the heart to learn with a true master of the mysteries is said to be one of the highest forms of grace.
Normally the preserve of Mystery School, this year our Guru Purnima celebration is open to any who are interested in the spiritual path.
Whenever true potency reveals itself there is the potential for vast goodness, transformation and illumination. There is also the potential for misunderstanding, for confusion and for distortion of teachings.
During the Guru Purnima celebratory weekend Shakti Durga will guide us through a series of topics to do with the sacred path of devotion, and the role of the devotional guide, guru, rishi, sage or enlightened soul with whom we find ourselves working.
Sessions are offered online, Saturday and Sunday in person as well as online
Friday 8 July (Online only)
7pm – 8.30pm Joining our energy, contemplating asking the right questions for the Guru Poornima experience, Preparation, Purification
Saturday 9 July (Online and In-person at The Harmony Centre)
9.30am Meditation and Mantra
11.00am Tea break
11.30am Celebrating discipleship – part one
2.30pm Stabilizing Unity consciousness through developing an ‘all weather’ super highway to Divine grace, honouring unity through diversity
Sunday 10 July / 9 July USA time (Online and In-person at The Harmony Centre)
We will be joined by Brahmin Kyrie’s sangha online and by Maitreya and Jyotishakti, Siddhi Shakti and Veena Vani
8am AEST/3pm San Diego
- (Weekly Spiritual Satsang) Mantra and Meditation, Honouring the Guru through invocation
10am / 5pm
- All Guru are one
- Finding our way through the vibrational spectrums
- Vision holders and soul awakeners
- The Guru Disciple Relationship in the Age of Aquarius
- Vows and spiritual development
11.30am / 6.30pm Snack/Dinner
12.15pm / 7.15pm
- What it’s like to anchor the energy of the Divine in service to a community
- The teaching of Ghuye and the soft sacred Divine presence
- Correct attitude for bringing forth the best in the Guru
- Preparing the space for Guru
- How to welcome Guru into the space
- What about after the session
- Temple etiquette
- How to serve, the Guru is also the ashram and the sangha
- Your service changes the capacity to receive blessings, and it can be felt
1.30pm / 8.30pm
Blessings and Inner Illumination, Guru Gayatri, Lord Narayan and Lord Shiva
Register to receive access to the Guru Purnima dashboard, your access to: Zoom links, folder of session recordings, resources (including notes for the weekend) and more.