Meditation and Tools for Spiritual Seekers, Shakti Durga
Live at The Harmony Centre
No matter your spiritual beliefs, we all meet challenges and blocks on the Spiritual Path.
- We are conflicted in our relationships
- We experience things we don’t understand
- Our mind is a battlefield
- We feel blocked
- We feel disconnected from our essence in the practical challenges of daily life
- We want to experience more of the Divine
- We want to learn more about the reality of the inner world.
At these times, it is helpful to have an experienced guide.
Shakti Durga has been on the spiritual Path for over 30 years and has learnt many tools and meditation techniques to help you through these times and to connect you with the radiance of your inner divinity. During classes and meditation sessions she connects with high vibrational energy and wisdom from the inner plane, which she shares with those present.
The angelic and uplifting energy of love makes it easy for anyone to meditate and to experience the bliss of their inner being. For those who wish it, blessings are given to facilitate higher consciousness and deep connection.
No matter what your spiritual path, the wisdom and insights Shakti Durga shares will help you to progress in ways that can be integrated into your unique sacred journey.
We welcome anyone who wishes to meditate and grow with an inclusive group of spiritual seekers.
You are also invited to visit our Angel temple and experience the sublime energy of the Archangels. It will be open for private contemplation each Thursday morning before and after the meditation class.
- $30 per class,
- Health care card and pensioner concession $14.99
- For those who cannot afford these fees please call us on 02 4977 3300 and speak with Stella Maya or Pertiwi about the way in which you could help out. Tasks could cover admin assistance, cleaning, gardening, small jobs, distributing pamphlets to retail outlets, and so on.
Bring vegetarian food to share afterwards.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar