- This event has passed.
National Sorry Day
May 26 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pmSee below for pricing
Join us at The Harmony Centre Thursday 26 May from 3.30pm
Join us as we add our energy to this important day where we remember and become more aware of the reality of our indigenous brothers and sisters. Shakti Durga will be joined by Anjani Devi, a proud Gomeroi woman, and Craig Cooper, who has close ties with the Kaurna people of South Australia.
• Welcome and music – 4pm
• Smoking and red ochre for sorry business
• Short film presentations illustrating this day of respect
• Clearing meditation
• Ho opono pono and flower offerings (bring flowers to offer as a symbol of support and love)
• Blessings for indigenous families for empowerment for the healing journey and partnerships in general
• Bring a plate for a Pot luck dinner
All Donations from this evening event will be offered to Aboriginal wellbeing programs selected by our facilitating team.