Enter into the imaginal world of beauty and truth known to the Ancient light bearers, and known already in our innermost hopes and dreams.
We invite you to…
– Partake in mystical teachings delivered with sublime ParaShakti (Holy Spirit) that transform as they enlighten and enliven
– Embark upon a transformative journey, to go further into oneness and ecstacy, empowerment and love on your unique and sacred spiritual path.
– Navigate safely the inner corridors of light and sound, protected by the Holy Beings of Love of the East and West.
– Perceive the song of your soul with greater clarity, humility and awe and take your life’s plan to the next level of conscious embodiment
– Enjoy a real spiritual pathway of self-realisation that incorporates transcendence, bliss, sacred music and heart, and brings it into physical realisation with pristine consciousness and grace
– Be ‘love on legs’ in the practical day to day workings of your world.
Calling to the spiritual seeker, the lover of nature, light, Earth, colour and sound. We call your awakening participatory presence in the dance of creation. Life is a mystery and we are here to unravel and savour this precious gift. Within the currents of creation, we can harvest the blessings of the higher vibrational road, alchemising lead into gold and awakening to Christ/Krishna consciousness.
What lies within and beyond our current awareness is vast. Discover it for yourself on this sacred pathway.
We are calling to those who have a yearning to go beyond the view of the apparent world and to explore the world of the spirited soul. To those who enjoy the feeling of authentic spiritual transmission and opening to that which is timeless, boundlessly creative, inspiring and whose beingness is love.
REGISTER & LEARN MORE HERE
Two times to choose from:
Saturdays 25 May to 13 July, 9am (Syd). Suits USA, New York: Fridays 7pm. Includes two Sunday sessions: 26 May & 7 July.
Sundays 26 May to 14 July, 6pm (Syd). Suits UK Europe, London: Sundays, 9am. Includes two Saturday sessions: 1 & 29 June