- This event has passed.
The Spiritual Path Meditations
August 18 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$14.99 – $30.00
Series 8 – Spaciousness and non-attachment
During this series of meditations, we will explore the states of non-attachment and spaciousness as they pertain to us and utilize our experiences to widen the window on the possibilities that life has to offer. Themes may include:
- How attachment takes us out of flow
- Co-dependence as a form of attachment and how it limits us
- Letting go without becoming detached
- Feeling the flow, flow states, removing blockages
- Opening our consciousness to universal design
- Stretching into a higher vibrational reality
Thursday at 10.30am AEST.
Meditations and Tools for optimising progress on the spiritual path
Meditations will be recorded and made available to those who were registered for the class.
The meditations arise from the consciousness of those in attendance. We will be looking at questions that are in the hearts and minds of attendees.
The meditations are of a high vibration and level of spiritual energy and are suited to people who have been on their spiritual path for a while.
We look forward to the joy and wonder of Divine connection through these meditations with Shakti Durga.
These sessions are offered online via Zoom and in-person at the Harmony Centre.
Book individual classes, or save 10% off a full price ticket when you book for the series.
Thurs 21 July to Thurs 18 August 2022, 10.30am AEST.
- $30 per class
- $14.99 Concession – Health care card and pensioner