Child of God is Yoga for the Mind!
Learn how the mind works and how our thoughts create our reality. Take control of your thoughts and take control of your life!
There is more to life than that which you can see, feel, touch, taste and smell using your five physical senses. By following the exercises, meditations and affirmations in Child of God, you will learn how to develop and use your multi-dimensional consciousness, thus increasing the range of things you can know, understand and make use of in your life. The bigger your awareness becomes, the more tools you will have at your disposal to enable you to lead a life filled with ease and grace.
Have you ever wondered:
- What is my energy body and how can I become aware of it?
- How can I create my own reality?
- What are the chakras and how can I work with them?
- What are the five dimensions and how can I access them?
- How can I align with my Higher Self?
- How can I cope with stress, loneliness and dissatisfaction in my life?
- How can I deal with my relationship problems?
Using a series of images and cartoons, Shakti Durga leads you to an understanding of the five dimensions of being in a light-hearted and easy to understand manner.
Child of God (Yoga of the Mind) is also a seminar in Shanti Mission’s Path of Ease and Grace© series, taught to thousands of people internationally by Shakti Durga and her highly trained Disciples.